Chicago, Illinois Customized Plastic Cards For Having A Good Company
A plastic gift card printer is a specialized computer peripheral that prints or encodes custom plastic cards. The most common cards are ID cards, custom gift cards, business cards, key cards, and payment cards.
Who Can Use Plastic Card Printers?
Businesses can use plastic card printers to print their custom ID badges or gift cards internally, saving money by not outsourcing the printing procedure.
Variations of Plastic Card Printers
Printers vary in cost depending on capabilities like print speed (how much time it takes to produce a single side of a single card). Read More: loyalty-cards.html
There are color options, the number of sides printed simultaneously (called the ''print station''), and lamination options for increased durability. There are also encoding options for adding data like magnetic stripes, information or contactless features, and connectivity options like USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi.
What is a Plastic Card Printer?
A plastic card printer is a tool that allows you to print images and text on plastic cards or create gift cards.
Uses Of Plastic Card Printers
- Membership cards
- Loyalty cards
The machine has a hopper where you can load the plastic gift cards with your choice of materials.
The machine then prints the preferred design onto the card as it goes through a heated press.
Why Are Custom Plastic Gift Card Printers Better Than Paper Printers?
The following are the main reasons that our plastic card printers stand apart.
- Durable - They are more durable. Plastic business gift cards will last longer and withstand wear and tear, making them ideal for high-traffic environments such as casinos or transportation hubs.
- Better ROI - Plastic card printers are superior to paper printers because they provide a much better return on investment.
- Upfront expense - The upfront cost of buying a printer may be greater than buying a standard paper printer. In the long run, plastic card printers will be cheaper because they don't need to be replaced frequently due to their durability.
- Maintenance Costs - In addition, these machines have less maintenance costs compared with traditional paper ones.
- Environment-Friendly - Plastic business cards also make sense from an environmental point of view because they can be used practically indefinitely, unlike paper, which cannot endure repeated usage without ultimately degrading into pulp mush!
Why Should You Buy Our Custom Gift Card Printer?
There are numerous reasons why you should buy our Plastic Gift Card Printing plastic card printers:
- We have various printers. Our plastic card printer line has several models, so you can pick the one that best fits your needs.
- We have good customer service. Our customer service staff is well-trained and will be able to answer any questions you may have about our products or delivery process. We also provide online tutorials to ensure anyone can learn how to use the machines once they receive them in the mail!
- We have a great warranty. If something goes wrong with your printer during its lifetime (and it probably won't), we will send someone out immediately to fix it at no additional charge or give you a brand-new system altogether if necessary! The choice is yours!
- In addition, all printers come with one year of free updates and maintenance included in their price tags. This indicates ongoing support without having to ask us for anything extra!
- We offer discounts for our brand-new customers so you can easily buy our printers. In addition, you do not need to purchase custom gift cards anymore.
- Our style team contains expert graphic designers a professional design team, and style services.
- We also sell tonics and inks for these printers. So, you can get all your equipment in one place.
Businesses Can Enhance Customer Commitment
Plastic Card ID Plastic Card Printer Features
The Plastic Card ID Laminated Cards printer features the following:
- Publishing Speed - A card printer's printing rate indicates how fast it can print cards per hour. The typical card printer's printing speed is 500 to 1000 pieces per hour (CPH).
- Card Size - The size of your cards is one of the most essential factors when choosing a plastic card printer because it determines the number of people you can accommodate with each batch.
- Thickness - Most plastic card printers offer PVC cards that are 0.76 to 0.78 millimeters thick, but if you require thinner or thicker cards, make sure that your chosen product supports them as well!
- Printing Materials - You should consider any unique requirements when it comes to the type and quality product used for printing your ID badges, business cards, or smartcards!
This includes durability and adaptability, since some options will last longer than others, depending on their composition and style features. These include corners, which tend to safeguard against damage during shipping, but also help prevent unauthorized access by covering up sensitive areas such as barcodes and magnetic stripes from being easily accessible without appropriate authorization codes.
You Can Print These Types of Cards With Our Printers
Plastic card printers can print on PVC cards, ID cards, custom plastic gift cards, and smart cards. Unfortunately, they can't print on paper cards.
Suppose you have a plastic card printer and need to print something not a PVC or smart card, like a motorist's license or student ID. In that case, we suggest using our printer instead of your current plastic printer.
This will ensure that your document looks good and is readable by humans when scanned by machines like those in the DMV or grocery store checkout line.
Plastic Card Printers Are Tools That Allow You To Print On Plastic, PVC, and Smart Cards
Plastic Gift Card printers are tools that allow you to print on plastic gift cards, business cards, discount cards, access cards, PVC, and smart cards.
Companies use these machines to print information onto their plastic cards for employee badges or identification badges. They're also used by individuals who want their personalized ID badge printed with a photo of themselves and any other personal details they wish to include.
Ultimately, schools can use these printers to produce student ID cards with pictures of each student's face and vital school information such as the student's name and class year.
Businesses Can Grow With Our Custom Gift Card Printing Printers.
Small businesses can grow with our plastic card printers. You will attract even more customers. As a business owner, you want every employee to be able to quickly and successfully carry out their responsibilities.
Our printers are simple for your employees, which means they'll invest less time learning how the printer works and more time focusing on their jobs. In addition, if a plastic card printer is used in multiple locations throughout your organization, it can save you money by eliminating the need for several purchases of costly equipment.
Finally, our printers are durable. They're designed to stand up to continuous use without breaking down or failing prematurely. So, we know that they'll keep working hard under tough circumstances (like being like being abused), until they're no more needed!
Plastic Card Printers' Benefits
Plastic card printers are tools that allow you to print on plastic, PVC, custom plastic gift cards, and smart cards. In addition, they will give your card with a matte coating.
You can also use Blank Plastic Cards printers for aluminum foil stamping, QR codes, or signature panels. Again, we will ensure that our printers work with your POS software. These makers generally come with pre-loaded templates, print-ready artwork, and key tags for standard plastic clear business cards or frozen business cards.
You can use these templates to design your cards from scratch or edit existing designs. After you've designed your template or selected an existing one, the printer will use its software to analyze the shape of your design to figure out how many cards it can fit on a sheet of material.
Once this is done, it will tell you how much material you need and how large each individual card will be when printed out.
To Start Using A Plastic Card Printer:
We hope this article has addressed some of your inquiries about the printers and helped make you feel much more confident in deciding which would be best for you.
If not, don't worry, it's OK!
Our sales team is here to help and will work with you to discover a solution that works for all parties. Feel free to contact us any time by 866-483-5045 to learn more about what we can offer.